All True Tone speakers come with a 5-year warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship.
This warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and does not extend to any subsequent owners. The warranty period begins on the date of delivery.
Our warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by incorrect installation, connection or packing
- Damage caused by any use other than correct use described in the user manual, negligence, modifications, or use of parts that are not made or authorised by True Tone Speakers
- Damage caused by faulty or unsuitable ancillary equipment
- Damage caused by accidents, lightning, water, fire heat, war, public disturbances or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of True Tone Speakers and its appointed distributors
- Products whose serial number has been altered, defaced or removed
- Products that have been purchased from an unauthorised dealer.
- To make a warranty claim, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com. Proof of purchase will be required to confirm that you are the original purchaser. We will then guide you through the warranty process. Depending on the issue, we may arrange for your product to be repaired, or provide a replacement.
In the event of a product being replaced during the warranty period, the warranty on the replacement product will be the remainder of the warranty period of the original product.
If a product is repaired or replaced, the product will be returned to you at our cost.
Please note, this warranty is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.